My Own Grey

/ Monday, November 12, 2012 /
So far this past month, I have been on a regular schedule of work, dog parks, relax nights, and movie marathons that are all but without him. Stevenson is currently off with his unit for their annual training and it drags me down to the painful realization that deployment is as real as it is unwelcoming. To be honest, I can not (and prefer not to) imagine how I would feel when I see him off in a few months from now. It's difficult, even for myself, to comprehend and tackle these conflicting emotions of support and aggression. His departure brings out the worst of the best intentions I have for him. And yet, he endures it alongside me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Toujours Été Mon Amour, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger