2012 Summer Staple

/ Monday, June 18, 2012 /
You probably wouldn't have guessed it but I was never really interested in Gwen Stephani's fashion line. I mean, the Harajuku Lovers line is cute and fun but its not necessarily "me".. then came along this cute top handle! The moment I saw this L.A.M.B satchel, I just have to have it. (: I picked it up at Crossroads Trading Company (who knew?!), a consignment retailer where visits are either a big hit or a sad miss for me. It's a cute little surprise because I wasn't really there to shop for myself; I was there to help pick out some vintage with my mom and sister. I can't wait to make this bag my new "it" bag.

Photo Credit: Diana Pham

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Toujours Été Mon Amour, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger